Indoor and outdoor grows that provide flexibility, year-round supplies and cost optimization
International flagship R&D centre to enable technology and customer-focused product development.
RPK Biopharma’s project has been classified as a Project of National Interest (PIN) by the Portuguese government.
Highly skilled and qualified pharma-centric team with a strong base of knowledge and experience in Science, Technology, Operations, Agriculture, Engineering and Finance, coming from pharmaceutical and FMCGs, led by proven entrepreneurs
Peter Comerford, MBA
Co-founder Holigen, CEO Australia
- Internationally experienced and successful CEO and Senior Executive with 32 years experience leading organisations including hi-tech US multi-national manufacturing ($200M USD), large hospitals ($250M – 600M) and healthcare organisations (private and public)
- CEO of Anspec, the largest Medicinal Cannabis wholesaler/distributor/service provider in Australia and recognised key market influencer
- Anspec is an AUD $35M specialised pharmaceutical and medical wholesale company with a strong international presence and supporting significant government contracts
- Strong business and healthcare knowledge and senior clinician engagement skills
- Highly driven and motivated leader experienced in business turn-arounds, private equity roll-ups, building High Performance Teams, business consulting (executive and governance level)
- Skilled political influencer and strategic thinker, relentless in delivering excellence and success
Founder Holigen, CEO Portugal
- Founder of and sole private investor in Holigen
- Key driver of successful license applications for all aspects of Medicinal Cannabis and funding
- Uses his extensive and complex construction background to design superb facilities for cultivation and manufacture of Medicinal Cannabis
- Having recognised the emerging opportunity in the medicinal cannabis market, he has restructured his other business to focus fully on building a value proposition in the cannabis industry
- Has built successful businesses in Europe, Australia, New Zealand and PNG with turnover of AUD $53M
- A motivated, driven and intelligent entrepreneur with strong ethics and excellent innate leadership skills.
- Highly capable of overcoming obstacles and challenges, has put together a highly GMP specialised, very experienced and motivated team to support bringing this opportunity to international fruition.
COO Holigen Portugal
- Over 10 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry as; project manager, engineering manager, head of validation and as a consultant to the industry
- Experienced in GMP extraction and manufacturing in the opiate growing and manufacturing industry in North America, South America, Australia, Europe and China.
- Project Lead for CapEx projects up to €18 million in major multinational companies, such as Hovione Pharmascience and TPI Enterprises Ltd.
- Past projects include design and construction of an opioid extraction and manufacturing plant in Australia and design of a Narcotic APIs manufacturing plant in Portugal both for TPI Enterprises
- Highly motivated and driven leader