Indoor and outdoor grows that provide flexibility, year-round supplies and cost optimization
International flagship R&D centre to enable technology and customer-focused product development.
RPK Biopharma’s project has been classified as a Project of National Interest (PIN) by the Portuguese government.
Highly skilled and qualified pharma-centric team with a strong base of knowledge and experience in Science, Technology, Operations, Agriculture, Engineering and Finance, coming from pharmaceutical and FMCGs, led by proven entrepreneurs
Founder Holigen, CEO Portugal
- Founder of and sole private investor in Holigen
- Key driver of successful license applications for all aspects of Medicinal Cannabis and funding
- Uses his extensive and complex construction background to design superb facilities for cultivation and manufacture of Medicinal Cannabis
- Having recognised the emerging opportunity in the medicinal cannabis market, he has restructured his other business to focus fully on building a value proposition in the cannabis industry
- Has built successful businesses in Europe, Australia, New Zealand and PNG with turnover of AUD $53M
- A motivated, driven and intelligent entrepreneur with strong ethics and excellent innate leadership skills.
- Highly capable of overcoming obstacles and challenges, has put together a highly GMP specialised, very experienced and motivated team to support bringing this opportunity to international fruition.
Pedro Viegas is a Finance Controller with more than 20 years of experience in the financial area.
His professional career was made in Multinationals listed on the Stock Exchange with special focus on the Oil & Gas sector, playing the role of Finance Manager and Finance Controller.
He has a degree in Accounting and Administration in the financial audit area (2000) and a post-graduation in tax (2005).
The taste for numbers and accuracy in financial reporting accompany his professional career.
He is part of the Holigen Group since 2019, seeking to contribute to the development of medicinal cannabis in Portugal and Europe.
Ben Jackson has years of commercial cannabis cultivation experience alongside a versatile background in construction and project management.
First gaining experience in outdoor organic living soil cultivation in California, Ben has since developed a broad range of knowledge in different styles of growing including light deprivation techniques with soilless media and indoor controlled environment hydroponic systems.
In 2020 he co-designed and managed the company's 10-hectare outdoor site in southern Portugal and currently he leads cultivation at the indoor facility focusing on producing EU-GMP compliant dry cannabis flower.